PermaStripe & PermaRoute; What’s the Difference?
Our original industrial floor marking product, known as PermaStripe, is the perfect aisle marking safety solution. This tape is heavy duty and is created to withstand warehouse environments. Its sibling, known as PermaRoute, was formed to co-exist with PermaStripe creating the perfect dynamic duo of aisle marking solutions.
But what makes these two products different you may ask? Although these two line marking tapes have several similarities, like their durability and vivid color range, they do contain subtle differences. And the below will teach you.
PermaStripe is constructed of a standardized piece of flexible plastic. This material is 0.043” thick. In fact, it is so thick and durable that we add a chamfer, or a bevelled edge, that slides off the edges to prevent it from becoming a tripping hazard. Our rolls of PermaStripe are each produced individually. This way, we can perfect our material by each individual roll. Using an intricate laminator, the adhesive is lathered on the plastic from edge to edge created a strong durable seal. Our material is finished off with a non-slip embossment or a smooth shiny surface.
PermaRoute is the sister product of our staple material known as PermaStripe. Due to the thickness of this material, we needed to produce films available for the durable thickness that we require. Our solution was to bring two tremendously thick films, each at 350mu thick. The top coat is a laminated surface with a slight non-slip imprint.
What can PermaStripe offer?
- The edge to edge adhesion allows for more longevity of our product sticking to the application.
- When no longer required, the plastic that PermaStripe is constructed with, will lift off (which some difficulty at initial removal) leaving little to no residue.
- The color of this material runs though the standardized construction. This means that the color cannot be scraped off and will not fade (this includes introduction to harsh solvents such as MEK, toluene, etc.)
What Can PermaRoute Offer?
- PermaRoute is produced “fume free”, which is perfect for areas with strict hygiene regulations.
- Its flat structure makes for easy foot and vehicle traffic.
- There is a wide range of flexibility when it comes to your needs of this product. We offer several different widths and die cutting of the material, all of which can be manufactured.
- PermaRoutes’s ability to come in several sizes allows for the ability to print on the lamination on the bottom of the product using our available printing methods (this includes full color prints and graphics).
- Because PermaRoute is has a laminated top coat, this makes it fully protected if you are in need of a chevron “hazard” color print as it is not exposed on the top surface.
Heskins offers samples of this material to ensure that you get the material best suited for your application and to allow you to see it first hand.
We also include sample brochures for you to read on the quality and durability of our products. Custom solutions are also available upon request dependent on the quantity that you may require.
For more information or to order direct, you can contact us by phone or live chat. Alternatively you can complete the contact us form and a member of our sales team will get back to you as soon as possible.